about reward


Dear journalist,
 I heard, you are going to reward someone who did lots of good things. If it’s possible  I want to suggest someone who fights with povertyin the world for her all life.  I didn’t meet  her personally but I am following the social media accounts about her. She doesn’t like sharing her special moments with another people so you cannot find if you search her life on her personal social media account but I will add some websites at the end of my letter. So you can find more information about her.
 I think, she deserves this reward because she is not someone who did good things for show. she really wants and she does. there is no pressure in her life. She thinks that volunteer works will save the world. 
 If I were you, I would gave a gift to her charitable foundation and I think if you give something handmade and small it will make her happy than money because gifts’ value are not about their price. 

Regards.


Pelin Kurnaz

Yorumlar

  1. I didn’t meet her personally
    She doesn’t like sharing

    When you have corrected the above-mentioned phrases, that letter will be another perfect one.

    Well done!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I corrected my mistakes. Thanks.

      Sil
    2. Hi Pelin!

      There are many fantastic people around us. How nice of you to write about one of these heroic people. These people give us hope in human. Hope for the future. Hope for peace. Hope for love. Hope for kindness.

      One suggestion: Give a few examples of this person's good deeds (imaginary or not).

      Well done! Keep up the good work.

      Saadet Roach

      Sil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

mobile phones

local cinema