local cinema



Hello everyone!

Today is another perfect one. I am very proud of announce the new cinema in our town. From now, we don’t have to go to city to have a good time with our friends or family.
Last Saturday I went to cinema for you. it was a great experience and I want to talk about our local cinema today.
you know there is nothing to do in our town because it’s too small to have a shopping mall. Teenagers always go to the city for shopping or hang out with their friends. But in the cinema building there are also stores which you can do shopping and have a great time. I mean you don’t have to go there to see a movie but if you ask for my opinion I suggest you, go and see the films because they are all perfect. -I couldn’t decide which one I should choose.-
it was a great evening for me. Me and my family love this place. It was so enjoyable I hope you will like there too.

Love.

Pelin Kurnaz


Yorumlar

  1. I am very proud of announcing...

    Please correct this part of the sentence. I really liked the letter and the sentence structures are rather striking.

    Congratulations!

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

about reward

mobile phones